-
Re: Do angels cry in heaven?
Hi There!~ This was such a touching and sad story, but it was good. The emotion was strong, and I like how you twisted it at the end to be ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Dreams.
Hi There!~ Well, Lil_Pau took care of mostly everything, so I'll just skip to what I liked. ^.^ The emotion was really...sad in this poem. It was almost like you ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Do you...
Hi There!~ So, I first want to say that emotion of this story is strong. You can really feel the hurt. Even thought the emotion is strong, though, it doesn't ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Imagine...
What if you could change your shape, Simply by command? Maybe you'd become a little crab, Crawling through the hot beach sand. Maybe you'd prefer to be a lion, It's ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: i've fallen in love with the man in the moon
Hi There!~ It was actually really amazing...I'm not sure what else to say, which I know isn't helpful because people post stuff on here to get hints of things to ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Into the Abyss
Hi There!~ The story seems a little fast moving, and I agree with the rhyming being forced. There was grammatical error, but I'm sure you can find that on your ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: breathe
Hey there~ I think it was good, and the meaning of the poem was really nice, but the flow seemed to be fragmented in a few places. It seemed almost ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: After you finally contact me
Hi there!~ I agree with both people who reviewed before me. Yes, the whole poem is generally "I did x," but don't worry, I have a problem with that with ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Perspicillum
Hi there!~ Hooray! for extended metaphors!! ^.^ Sorry, I love metaphors. But anyway, it was a good poem, and I think that comparing life to (what I'm pretty sure is) ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: His Living Nightmare
Hi There!~ So, I think it was interesting poem, but I got a little lost at the part about the wings and the table...Maybe you could try explaining what's happening ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Abracadabra (Edited)
Hi There!~ So first off, I loved how you italicized the words at the beginning of every stanza. I know other people already said that, but I wanted to make ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Undying Love
Hey there~ This was really short and didn't really get into the feelings of undying love. Really all there was was a few metaphors, but no real feelings. It would ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Stronger Now
Hey there!~ Okay, so I'll start by saying that I loved it! The emotion was really strong and through the whole thing I was imagining like a broken hearted girl ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Depression
Oh no, It wasn't supposed to be this way! What do I do when people ask of her? What am I supposed to say? Do I lie, And say that ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: The Sacrifice
Hey, So I have a couple of things to say. First (and this is probably just me), but I feel like your trying too hard to add details, especially in ...
Jun 30, 2010
