-
Re: A Fox, A Dream and A Beast
Hey there, So, I did like this poem, but to me the rhyming seemed kind of forced in places. I think this could have a been even better, maybe if ...
Aug 16, 2010 -
Re: Anew
Hey there, So, I found some points of this to be slightly confusing, but overall I think i knew what was going on. Like Spork said, the random changes of ...
Aug 16, 2010 -
Re: The World is a Cruel Place
Hey there, So I know that reviews that are short and don't say anything more than "It was amazing! I loved it!" aren't very helpful, but I really don't see ...
Aug 16, 2010 -
Re: Plunge
Hey there, So, like everyone else was saying, it's hard to write a true review when you aren't speaking directly to the author. I don't even know if there's a ...
Aug 16, 2010 -
Re: Spooky
Hey there, So, I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to agree with CardDragon. This poem didn't really seem to have a point, if it could be counted ...
Aug 16, 2010 -
Re: Untitled (part 1)
Hi there, Breena, I'll be writing you a review. The first thing that I noticed when I started reading was that you have good description, but you're telling, not showing. ...
Aug 15, 2010 -
Re: Regret Letters (Part Three)
Hi there, Gabriella, I guess I'll be writing you a review. I just read the first two chapters before this, and the first thing I want to say is that ...
Aug 15, 2010 -
Re: Experiment: Failure (Chapter Two)
If you haven't read chapter one, you should do that first. Chapter One- _______________________________________________________________________________ Days past by after that without very much action
Aug 14, 2010 -
Re: Experiment: Failure (Prologue-Chapter One)
Prologue Why do we humans feel the need to push things too far? Why do we need to change nature and experiment when things are perfectly fine the way they ...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Broken
Okay, So this is the first time I've really tried to do a non- rhyming poem, so tell me what you think. He held my heart in his hands, At ...
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: Death Sentanced
Hello, I won't introduce myself like I normally do because you obviously know me X) The first thing I noticed was pretty much what the first reviewer said- You need ...
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: Drown- Chapter Three
Thanks for the comment ^^ And just to straighten something out, she isn't moving to Miami, she's helping her aunt move there :)
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: Drown- Chapter Three
Sorry again for the delay on this everyone. This chapter isn't too exciting, but the next one shall be! I pinky swear! :O Also, in my honest opinion, I don't ...
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: Chapter One
My comments are in red, as well as the things I changed. (Comments are in brackets, fixes are not) They execute anyone who doesn’t believe. Almost everyone doesn’t, but us ...
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: Drown- Chapter Two
I know you really want to read the story, but if you could just listen to a few things I have to say first, things will just be happier :) ...
Jul 6, 2010
