Random avatar

DisturbedDisorder

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Break

    "I promise I won't ever break you." Kissing at lunch break. Open up to break down all secrets. Making love, don't wanna stop to take a break. Break our eye ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Aztec

    So last year we had to write a poem about something we learned in social with a rhyming scheme of ABCB, and I chose to write mine about the Aztec. ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dear Great Grandma,

    You were strong through the years, Teaching me proper manners, And at people’s birthdays, You’d be the first to help hang the banners. There was not a heart in this ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tara chapter one *Part one rewrite*

    Hey there, ladypurple~ I saw that this is a re-write, but I haven't read how it was before, so I can't tell you how much you improved on it, but ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Experiment: Failure (Chapter Five)

    Sorry for the delay on this chapter. I actually wrote it a while ago, but there was a family emergency and then a whole bunch of other stuff happened, but ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Experiment:Failure (Chapter Four)

    This chapter isn't very exciting, but I plan on it all picking up very quickly, so don't run away on me :] I'm also sorry if there's spelling issues or ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Title Yet

    Hey there, This was sad ;[ Haha. i thought I'd just state the obvious there before I start the reply. Okay, I'll start now ^_^ I liked it. I'm not ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trapped

    Hi there, I really liked the basic outline of the story- a lie that you're trapped inside of and can't get out of. I love poems that stretch sayings or ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The True Story of Jack and Jill

    Hey there, Okay, so I have to say I agree with the other two. The set up was a little off (paragraphs should not have so much space between them) ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Heroin Diaries- By Nikki Sixx

    Hmm. I guess it wasn't really your kind of book. I really liked it, though. :/

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Experiment: failure (Chapter Three)

    So here it is. The beginning of the real part of the storyline. I think I rushed this part a bit since I don't have very much free time anymore, ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Experiment: Failure (Chapter Two)

    Thanks for all the help, guys, but unfortunately I won't be able to do much with the story for a while because I recently got a job and it's been ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: breadbaking

    Hi there, So this was really cute and nice, but to me it seemed more like a story than a poem. I don't know, that was just my personal opinion. ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: (I Told You So) Prologue

    Hi there, Oh my goodness! This is so sad and I read through, hoping that we would find out whether he lives at the end, but you didn't say, so ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: thought it might help . . . .

    Hey there, This was really short, and I guess it did the job, but maybe adding more would be even better. Like someone before me said, capitals are important and ...

    Aug 16, 2010


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter