Random avatar

DisturbedDisorder

  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Title Yet (Prologue)

    So, this is the prologue of a story I thought of, and I was wondering if I should keep writing. It's short, and doesn't give away much about the story, ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue/Chapter 1

    Hello~~ I'll comment as a I read in blue~~ Corrections in red~~ For thousands of years cultures, ancient and not, have been writing legends about mythical creatures; some legends were ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Outcast

    Heeello there~~ First off, I'll start by saying that you need to give yourself more credit. You say that you are "such a bad poet," but this poem proved you ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost

    Suddenly, I’ve lost myself, Everything I knew is wrong, I feel like I’m falling, And clarity is what I long. My friends go and stab my back, Comfort moves away, ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ice-Cream Days

    Hey there, Alfreto :] I guess I'll give my general feelings for each poem individually- Child, why cry? The first thing I noticed was grammar and spelling. It could be ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Love You.

    Often I wonder, Why is “I love you” so hard to say? Why do we want to hide And keep all of our feelings locked away? When three simple words ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Listen Very Closely

    Listen very closely, Listen to the sound, Listen to those machines, As they bang and puff and pound. Listen to the voices, Listen to them yell, Listen to them fight ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Choices

    This was for a school assignment. It's kind of short, but that's because it could only be a page, double spaced. Basically I have strong feelings about how bad human ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Womens Suffage Child

    Heyo~ I'm assuming this is for school, since you asked me to edit your free write, and this is all I found :] I agree with the last person- too ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: By Ball and Chain

    I know it isn't amazing, but I kind of like it. Do your worst. I dream of setting myself free, of ending this madness, All I can think about is ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Husk - A Poem About a Dead Friend

    I'm not sure what to say. I followed the link, and although I never knew him, I joined. I'm sorry this isn't a real review of the poem. I just ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Alley

    The girl had been the happiest girl you could imagine. She had a loving family, and her own style. Everyday she woke up with a purpose, dreaming of the future ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cross Out the Lines

    Hey there~ This was a beautiful poem, and other than I few parts, I thought it was really good. It's a very emotional poem, but sometimes emotional poems are the ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I've Fallen For You

    I was ready to leave, Nothing was what I'd ever achieve. My reflection painful to look at, My thighs always a little too fat, My dark taste brought on countless ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Feel No Evil

    Wow, I don't have much to say. I hate to write an unhelpful response, but there isn't much bad to be said. I loved it. :]

    Oct 17, 2010


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)