User avatar

DirrtyMoney

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Law of the Street [R for language]

    Thanks Areida, I really appreciate it

    May 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Law of the Street [R for language] CH.2

    Thanks mate, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Law of the Street [R for language] CH.2

    Thanks, Lava, I really appreciate it! I've gone back and made the changes. :)

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Born At Dawn

    I hope you continue with this, Quetseli, it's too good to end here. Best of luck!

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Law of the Street [R for language]

    Glad you enjoyed it, mate :D Thanks for the review!

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Law of the Street [R for language]

    Thanks for the review, mate, I really appreciate it. Your first comment about the sentence, very true, I'll go back and edit that tomorrow. Regarding the cursing, the reason why ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Law of the Street [R for language]

    Thanks, curious, I'm glad you liked it.

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Life's not fair- deal with it!

    Woa! You really need to break this down, it's too much for anyone to read let alone digest. Work on the paragraphs so you can draw your readers in.

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Removed #3

    I really like this, i was sucked in instantly. you have some awesome descriptions, vivid but not lengthy, sometimes that's the best way to keep readers intrigued. I'm curious to ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Law of the Street [R for language]

    Thanks for the review. I knew the slang might be a bit annoying to some people but I'm hoping you can get used to it because I'm trying to reflect ...

    Mar 21, 2010


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown