User avatar

DirrtyMoney

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Pyromaniac

    Man, this is so cool, I just had to review! You describe the mid-set of your MC brilliantly, especially in the first paragraph, the emotions were spot on. You also ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Brotherhood of Silence-Chapter 1

    Hey, Tomothy, DirrtyMoney here! Firstly, welcome to YWS! The title drew me in to read this. Lauren2010 said it all, this story was really interesting to read, you can tell ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Boneyards: 1: Open Your Eyes

    Hey! I like this. You describe your MC's emotions quite well and I like your narration too. The bit where your character's like, "God?" that was hilarious, good job! One ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I finally typed my first chapter to my werewolf story!

    I like this. It's nice to read about werewolves once in a while, they don't get talked about often, with all the Edward Cullen madness going around (no offence on ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: In Retrospect: Evil Knows No Limit

    This is insanely good, you had me glued from the first line. Even though there isn't any dialogue I was sucked into the story. The way you describe everything, I ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Joker - Chapter one - Part two

    Whoa, this is deep and creepy but i love it. keiraan's right you definitely needed to slow things down a little but other than that this was great. I'll definitely ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Book Of Power-New! Chapter 2 Taster

    Hey, a newbie here to give my first review! Whoa, you write quite well for an eleven year old, I'm impressed! Since scion gave you a thorough review I'll just ...

    Mar 19, 2010


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy