User avatar

Demoness

Demoness

  • Welcome Mat Re: Return of the Demoness

    Icy, Snoink, Iggy! Hi guys!! And hello EllieMae & Liminality! Nice to meet you :) My novel is about a guy named Nero who’s deeply involved in this underground organization ...

    Jan 23, 2025
  • Welcome Mat Re: Return of the Demoness

    Hello everyone, Don't know if there are any members from 10-15 years ago who still hang here. If you did, perhaps you remember me? This was an important part of ...

    Jan 14, 2025
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hii all new pretty members! Welcome to the best writing society there is! If you have any questions whatsoever feel free to spam my wall or send a PM x) ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Christmas in August

    Aow.. how sweet.. I haven't given away a gift ever.. what a cruel Demon I am. But this reviewing-episode of mine has given me a great amount of points so ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: So,, I'm pretty much me, who are you?

    Hiii, My name is Saga I'm 16, and I live in the north - Sweden Since forever i have had the biggest imagination and now i have figured out what ...

    May 22, 2010


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind