User avatar

DeltaEcho

DeltaEcho

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Humor Re: Chapter 1 - Giving Up Is Liberating

    That was, interesting. Interesting in a good way though. I like it and it's pretty cool. Also, I LOVE your choice of words throughout this chapter. For example, excellent choice ...

    Jul 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Other Re: Don't Be Afraid To Be Who You Are (Chapter 1) *EDITED*

    Hi! There's a couple things that I would change. 1. I would change the word "at" to "in" in the beginning at, "walk to the shops at town". 2. I ...

    Jul 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Historical Fiction Re: Not Her Fault

    Really good! I liked it! There's just a few things I would change. Number 1: In the sentence, "'Ada!' I yelled back just as a the teacher, Ms. Fish gave ...

    Jul 15, 2014


The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown