User avatar

Dee

  • Media Reviews Re: Heir series

    Okay going to try and give a summary: Thousands of years ago 4 people were enslaved by a dragon. However the four decided to rebel against the dragon. One was ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prone to Weakness

    Hey Muffy! Sorry I hand't reviewed your story yet ( I didn't realize that it was posted). It seems everyone else has done the bulk of reviewing so I guess ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Artist

    Okay, so i'm kind of in the same boat with you (not much of a poetry person) but I can appreciate poetry. I'm not a grammar person either, so I ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    Hello! First of i'd like too say that it was a little confusing, however, I really enjoyed it. I'm not all that qualified yet to be criticizing, but the few ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kedu

    Ok, so firstly Thank You to everyone for the comments. I feel so, whats the word....., Welcomed! :D Now, I have alot to reply too so please excuse the numbering ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kedu

    Kedu YWS, that means hello in igbo. I'm Dee. Ghaks told me I should write on of these so seeing as he's a "Master of the Forum" I figured I ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Heir series

    Hi, i'm Dee I've read books 1 and 2, and personally I enjoyed them. However, by the time I read the second book I felt like it was too "young" ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips are welcome

    Hi YWS, I'm Dee, i'm 16 and I've been slowly coming back into writing after a...bit of a hiatus. However, I need some help with a problem i've always had. ...

    Feb 22, 2009


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus