User avatar

Day

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Seven Petals -Chapter Two-

    Once again a cleverly developed chapter, I was unsure of where this was going, but for now I will assume it is veering toward the romance category. The part when ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Strange love

    Due to the fact that their were so many reviews already I decided that I will just offer some positive thoughts. First I enjoy the occasional romance and this one ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Adjusting to the Dark- Chapter 1 (1st draft)

    I am very happy that you posted in my thread to have me read this. It is truly amazing. Ok so here is what I have to say. I. Personal ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Golden Key

    Hi, I'm going to give a quick content review and list any small grammar mistakes I find. C’mon guess I bet you won’t get it./quote] I think there should be ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: 27 - Chapter One

    Ok, Im back and ready to do a content review, I. Introduction I found that the intro was a bit dull and it seemed like a slight information dump on ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: 27 - Prologue

    Holly Cows, Sadly there aren't any in this story, but my eyes did not move from the page at all. Usually I skip sentences or speed read on most of ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Life

    Hi, I'm DayDreams and hopefully I can provide you with a decent content review. As for the plot I completely unaware as to where it is going due to the ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Diary Entry 1 *rough draft*

    OK, I will do a quick content review. The length of this chapter was quite short, but it seemed once again filled with the emotion to become something much longer. ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Seven Petals -Chapter One-

    Hey Im back, "Sure, right after this." I replied. She took a long drink from her coffee before getting up and making her way to the fridge. ^^ Does this ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Seven Petals -Prologue-

    Im not really sure what to say in terms of grammer and storyline, but I do have something to say about the character developement. This is a very short, but ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Velvet Assassin-Prolouge

    Ok, I'm not really into grammar reviews so I will just do a content review as well. First I want to agree with someone above me in saying that it ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Tide (Prologue + Chapter 1.1) - EDITED

    Hi, Cosby. This is my first review but I will try my best to offer some constructive criticism. I had to speed read due to lack of time so this ...

    Jan 3, 2010


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow