User avatar

Davethepenquin

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Watched(final draft)

    This story is awesome! I agree with catchingWave that there are a few grammatical mistakes but i really enjoyed reading this. Very Good. :D

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: He-Man: Burden of a Hero Chapter 1

    By the way, this is a 3-parter, maybe with an epilogue.

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Left 4 Dead - The Beginning

    Fanfiction is now awesome. :D

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Colin Strider Chapter Two

    Very nice.

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Perfection

    P.S. I don't understand why it is title perfection. Just sayin'

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: War

    Thanks everyone for the positive comments; I really appreciate it. This was actually part of an English project I got back in spring. I'm thinking of writing a short(ish) story, ...

    Jul 13, 2011


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare