Random avatar

DaughterofEvil

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Matters

    In my mind, inner beauty is the only one which exists. Aesthetics are extremely over-rated in modern society. But regardless, onto my review. This piece was not too long and ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Where Were You?

    Quite a good poem for just a dump. It was sad, as expected. But....I liked it because of the question that is posed to the reader. To answer those questions, ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suffocating

    I loved the suffocating feeling that your narrator has, as well as this poem. Most love poems tend to be the same old thing, but you really out-shined them and ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Appearances

    To begin with, even before I read your spoiler, I knew what this poem was about. It seems that you, like most people in this world, put up a facade ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Can See

    Hello. I'm the Princess of Evil, so this is my review for you, peasant! Your flow was mostly constant, however I would suggest for this poem to be single-spaced as ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Down In The Deep

    Wow. This poem was dark, just like the ocean you have portrayed. So to begin with, I liked the tone of this poem. I don't know, perhaps it's just me, ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Hopes And Fears

    Molly, I like this nonsensical song. It reminds of "Alice In Wonderland" in that respect. I think you should read the poem "maggie milly molly and may" if you do ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Stardust

    As someone else said already, the flow of your song is off. Though I must say the content is pretty good. Unfortunately, I didn't like it as much since it ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "F" = Failure

    Someone already stole the critques I was going to give you. In general...I liked this poem a lot. You were really able to convey your emotions in a clear and ...

    Jul 30, 2011


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman