User avatar

DarkWings

  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    I'm not so sure. but sometimes what gives me ideas are songs. Listening to a song, and Use your imagination think about a story inside that song. and start writing. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do you like my signature?

    Hey guys,I'm new here. anyways do you like my siggie?? :?:

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    I feel so small next to you guys. :oops: Finally I found a site where people care about writing.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    How should I start?? My name Is:Ariella. I'm 13 years old. I love writing poems usually sad ones about death. anyways just wanted to say HI. :D

    Dec 6, 2008


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein