User avatar

DarkTestimonyofTruth

  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Walk in the Park

    Thanks, guys! Awesome criticism! Yeah, I knew that there would be a lot of work to do with it. The concept is solid, but all the words need some serious ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Untitled

    Eek! I'm so excited! You like it, you really like it! *sob* And I thought this was my weaker piece... I'll have to post the other one up, see what ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Trumpet Player: The Prologue

    Wow.... This is really bad... I was a b*tch a year ago. Jeez. I need to learn some manners. And all of the criticism is well-founded anyways... Aw, man, I ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Trumpet Player: The Prologue

    Andy, I protest to your treating a prologue as a sneak to Chapter 1. Because it is not. It is a prologue, and therefore something entirely different from a sneak ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Trumpet Player: The Prologue

    First, I'd like to thank you all for reviewing! I'm glad I'm getting some attention. And no matter what I say here, I am glad for your reviews and thankful. ...

    Feb 14, 2008


You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan