User avatar

Dahanain13

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hatched Chapter One

    I really liked it. The beginning was a risk, but it paid off, and the writing felt really natural. It reminded me of Maximum Ride (you should read it, it's ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)

    My first SB, so feel free to throw cold sick at me if I'm rubbish. Name: Francesca, Frankie Age: 11. 12 in 4 months 3 days (no, of course I'm ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, bringing me, myself, and I

    Hey. I love your signature, I think it's on the wall in my English room at school... Am I interesting? I guess I must be. I write stories, mainly fantasy ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, bringing me, myself, and I

    Damn. I just accidentaly deleted what I thought was a rather good introduction :evil: , but oh well. Anyway, hello, I'm Francesca, but you can call me figure of undoubted ...

    Oct 10, 2010


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter