User avatar

Daenyss

Daenyss

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: Back to the Beginning Chapter 3

    Everything you say is completely fair, and I'd encourage you to read my response to Sacredlege below - I think it addresses many of the things I'd say here. I'll ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: Back to the Beginning Chapter 3

    Hey, thanks for coming by! As I've said before(I have no clue if it was in response to you or not) this is an early work - written 6 months ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: Back to the Beginning Chapter 1

    I see where you're coming from with all of this, and I just want to say- this is not my best work. At all. It's old, and I honestly kind ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 4

    Oh, my friend, this is far from the end! In fact, this is just the beginning! I see where you're coming from with most of your critiques, and I'd like ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 3

    I definitely see where you're coming from in this one! I know about the whole Grammys thing, but it's fiction - I decided to play with reality just a bit. ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since infinity Chapter 2

    Thanks for reviewing! I think your critiques about Lauren and her, admittedly, weird relationship with Cullen are completely warranted! As happens so often, I have years of backstory in my ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 4

    Thanks so much for stopping by! I loved the crying scene myself, it was so much fun. And as for your critiques, I based how Lauren wrote songs on how ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 3

    awww thanks! i'm in love with this story too, and it actually needs an editor! if you'd be willing to help me out with that, message me and let me ...

    Mar 21, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 1

    Thanks for reviewing! I definitely see where you're coming from with this, and I think the majority of my problems would be solved by having a good editor - something ...

    Mar 18, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: Back to the Beginning Chapter 2

    Thanks for the review! The whole thing with this seeming like it was written by someone inexperienced is because it is - I've come a long way since I wrote ...

    Mar 17, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since infinity Chapter 2

    Thanks for reviewing! If you wouldn't mind messaging me about how my structure could be a little better, I'd love to hear what you have to say so I can ...

    Mar 17, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: Back to the Beginning Chapter 1

    The sentence about Liam's confict of being her brother vs. a judge was originally meant to convey the confict of does he protect her, or does he expose her to ...

    Mar 17, 2018


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss