User avatar

DC622

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    You'd better not, she thought at him. Edward Cullen, you cannot put that girl through what we have to go through. Was she tlking about turning Bella? Stephenie better turn ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wings Chapter 1 -- R&R please?

    I really like it. I like the end, how she eased into silence. But the crash wasn't described well enough, and this seems more like a short story then a ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: silent suicide

    It was during .1, I realized that this man didn’t even look up from his busy life to notice me. I died, only to prove that I was no longer ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Silence and Darkness

    The shrieks stop, and all is silent. Instead of the darkness, it is now the silence that is overwhelming. It immobilizes her. That didn't really flow that nicely in my ...

    May 23, 2008


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle