User avatar

CuteJackRussell

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Good Enough to Eat

    I really like it gives me a kind of shiver down my spine! It's got a great base and I think you developed it really pulls you in right from ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Christmas

    It's a lovely poem and is bound to get everyone in the Christmas spirit. I totally agree with the poem and have no problems with it. There are a few ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'm So Sorry

    Hello KAH, This is really good and you should be really proud of this. I liked how throughout the poem you kept repeating the line 'I’m so sorry'. I think ...

    Dec 20, 2010


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson