User avatar

Cspr

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Saving Earth~Kinderland Chapt. 1

    Now, this is an interesting idea. I've heard if before but it's never been really believable; it still isn't, but, well, what can you do? After all, children's immune systems ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: A Reason for Fire, Chapter 1: A Reason for Fire

    Huh. Well, I have a few suggestions. 1. Try to slow things down. Don't explain everything; try to show it. Get your readers' interested in one main character's life, maybe ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Oxygen Thief

    With all the fellow Grammar Nazis (I bet you just saw a sudden G-shaped swastika) above, I shall go nice on you. :) 1. That kid is a moron. Even ...

    Nov 5, 2010


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson