User avatar

Critiq

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Ender's Game and other books by Orson Scott Card

    Ender's Game was a book I loved while reading it, but felt a little empty afterwards. Like candy, I suppose. The 'battle school' scenes are really awesome, but like action ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amazing Books

    1. Fahrenheit 451 2. I am the Messenger 3. Lord of the Flies 4. Animal Farm 5. Flowers for Algernon 6. The Giver 7. Ender's Game 8. Gulliver's Travels 9. ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: reversed rewind (standalone)

    I'm just going to go from beginning to end with this story. First off, the Michael Jackson quote at the beginning is out of place. Michael Jackson quotes should stay ...

    Sep 30, 2009


The highlighted children are not mine.
— AresFig