User avatar

CrimsonQuill

CrimsonQuill

  • Art & Photography Re: Book Cover: Edge

    Thanks so much, Lumi! I'll dust off my Photoshop and have a good go at that cover again. Not sure if we should use the photos or commission an artist ...

    Feb 23, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lumi reviews stuff

    Up for a little change, Lumi? C: If you have the time, Golden and I would love to have you review & critique the book cover(s) we made together for ...

    Feb 23, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: Book Cover: Edge

    Hey guys, so I was looking for some feedback and critique on the book cover we currently have for @GoldenQuill's book. It was designed with her creative direction and my ...

    Feb 22, 2017


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler