User avatar

Corlz

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I've Seen it All

    Hi Ley, Love this piece of work. Sometimes we have the ability to mirror to people the darkest aspects of their soul. Some appreciate it and use it to heal, ...

    Jun 21, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: The Banished Lycans 9. The First Hunt part 1 of 2

    Hi Irishpride, Wow this had me from the start. I can't wait to see where this goes, give us moooooore. Your piece was an easy read and I loved the ...

    Jun 19, 2024
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Laughing Jack and Jason the Toymaker’s wedding

    Hi Vampricone, Really well done on this piece of writing I really enjoyed it. I liked the fact that you could get a sense of the characters and you could ...

    Jun 19, 2024
  • Lyrics » Politics, Horror Re: Idol of Nightmares

    Hi Mint, This was excellent, well done! I really loved the short sentences it made it feel fast paced and created a sense of anxiety to get to the next ...

    Jun 19, 2024


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres