User avatar

Confused.pirate

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Clostrophorical: Chapter 4: Mirror Image(Annabeth)

    Wow this is really really good. You have incredible imagery in here, and I could feel the emotion through the main character. This is a very interesting and unique topic ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Removed

    You're a very good writer, and I really enjoyed reading this chapter. You have good characterization of each of your characters, and you have great description of the main character's ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Through the Eyes of a Werewolf- Ch.8

    Again, I really like your character. I like the light-hearted feel to this chapter and story. I love that you're continuing with the comical feel to certain points with the ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Through the Eyes of a Werewolf- Ch.9

    I liked this! There are a couple spelling errors that look like just easy typing mistakes, but otherwise I think you did a really good job. I like your descriptions ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Twins of Volengrad, Ch. 5

    Hello! I'm Sara and I will be reviewing this chapter today :) Let's start with the grammar, shall we? :) He pushed forward, moving down a hallway, and was met ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Night King Chapter II-part I

    Hello! I'm going to be reviewing your work for today:) So, I'm going to begin with the grammatical areas for improvement, if you don't mind :) The Night King and ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spheroid

    I really like this. Honestly it sounds like a poem I would have to read in my english class and analyze and try to figure out the meaning. Though yours ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Get Me There

    Great job! I like the description and the imagery. I got a little lost on some parts in regards to what you were trying to describe or what type of ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He Didn't Luv Me Back

    I understand the message you're trying to convey, but I feel like you could do so much MORE with this topic. As the previous reviewer said, the lion and the ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Burglar

    I like the comparison between the robber and the lover, very creative. I feel like you just touched upon the beginnings of what could be an amazing piece. Punctuation could ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: mad house

    Alright, since the previous reviewer got the majority of the nit-picky grammar and punctuation errors, I'll just give my personal opinion :) I think this is pretty good, very intense ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Welfare babies.

    Okay one review coming up! I really liked this. I can see where you don't quite understand it but I've written a poem somewhat like this before. I can definitely ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Adolescent Anguish

    I quite enjoyed this! For it being one of your first poems, congrats :) It's a very good start. I can definitely feel the emotion you're trying to convey, and ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Posies

    I really like this! I HATE teachers who think they know everything and force their opinions and style of writing upon their students. I had one of those last I ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kidnapping

    I enjoyed this! I liked your metaphor for your memory as a kidnapper, it's an extremely good and creative example for how your past can overpower your present sense and ...

    Jun 26, 2011


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn