User avatar

Cogwheel

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reaper's Song #1

    1) Yes this is a good start. The mystery draws the reader in nicely. 2) Descriptions. The violin could use some more description as it seems to be important. The ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Escape from the Academy, Part 1

    Really, it is a good start. The only problem (which can easily be corrected) is the descriptions. Just add a couple more.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Ok, so I guess I'm a newbie and I post here. Well... here I am. I enjoy reading and writing. (obviously) My favorite genres are fantasy and Sci-Fi. Wow this ...

    Oct 31, 2008


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell