User avatar

Coffee_and_Karma

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sydney (A quickwrite)

    Hola! Wow, I really liked this. I really felt all the emotion in it. Anyway, for the review: Alright, Syd, I think, Just pee. It’s easy. And it’ll be negative. ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Notebook

    Hi, uh... Honey? Can I call you Honey? Okay, well I will. This was a sweet little romance story. There are some nitpicks, though. Like Embee said, the first paragraph ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: All Around Me

    I love this song! Anyway, I agree with the others that Chelsea's holy experience was unconvincing. It just kind of jumped out of nowhere. Also, I understand that you're probably ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Stain on the Sidewalk *Re-edited!!*

    Hi, Isha. I'm Karma. This was a really sad and touching piece. I loved it. A few nitpicks first: The others all stared at me, two guys and three girls. ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Zero to Hero

    Hi, just stopping in for a quick review! This is a really interesting idea! Was there any specific reason for writing it? Anyway, some pointers. Playing the guitar to his ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Their Secret Lives: edited

    Oh boy. Oh boy. I'm not gonna lie... This is problematic. This needs help. This needs the services of... The Rambo Reviewer! :smt068 :smt072 (Why yes, that is him fighting ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Bullet Grazed Her Heart pt.2

    Hi again. You were fast posting another part, I like that. :) Anyway, onwards to the review ---> -That was some beautiful description during the dream! The "I love you's" ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Bullet Grazed Her Heart pt.1

    Hey, this was great! I really loved the writing, and it had some beautiful writing. I'd love to read more. A couple problems--> "...we can still be friends," a pathetic ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sore Lips

    Hi, Forestqueen, I'm Karma, and I shall be reviewing this today. I really liked this. It had beautiful writing, and all the characters were really well fleshed out and realistic. ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Untitled chapter 1

    Hi, I'm Karma, and I'll be reviewing this today! There were a lot of little grammar mistakes so I'm going to quote the whole story and make my comments in ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Surprise Sideswipe!

    Alright. This is awesome . Yeah, I don't know what to say except I really liked it. I liked the mix of first and second person, and the end line ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Cold Bitter Air (pt.1 of 5)

    Hey, I'm Karma. This was a very good piece, and I thought you had vivid descriptions. I loved it, and can't wait for more. There was one problem here: Without ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Indescretions [Chapter One]

    Hey Ecrivain! I'm Karma, and I'll be you're reviewer today. First, you should probably get a rating on this. It might attract more readers if they know what they're getting ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Secret Goldfish

    Hi Inkwell. I'm Karma. This story was... well, actually, it was amazing. I loved it so much. The beginning confused me of course, but everything cleared up by the end. ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: (New Book) The Other Side

    Hi Nike! I'm Karma. You have a lot of little grammar issues here, especially in dialogue, but since Evi already suggested a guide for that, I'll focus on the big ...

    Mar 21, 2010


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill