User avatar

Clo

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Catch Me If You Can

    Oh-- sorry Jigs. I copy and paste the story into my reply box when I review, and maybe I accidentally hit a backspace somewhere. Blah. Ignore that comment.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I thought of another book in a conversation with someone: Dancing with an Alien by Mary Logue. An alien goes to school and tells everyone he's Romanian. Girl falls in ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Evergreen [revised]

    Ky -- They walked through the long grass, all shook up by the wind, threshing around them with wild, contemptible movements, [s]like damned souls[/s]. Out of all the similes in ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Hunter S Thompson = fun I'm surprised so many very young people are listing classic literature. Contemporary books are fun too! You don't want to miss out on those.

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sick Puppy

    Well, I do think you took it too far in the way that in some places you created a tone I'm pretty sure you didn't really didn't want the reader ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: A poll

    Emily. I adore Wuthering Heights.

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    By any chance, does that Wicked (Witch and Chance), contained a storyline where the main character's entire family dies in a rafting accident in the first chapter?

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    It's hard to pick the best. I'm just going to shout "anything by Kurt Vonnegut" and run away.

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Since everyone has forgotten, as the founder of this popular thread I feel I should say that in my initial post for this I said Do Not Mention Twilight or ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Creep- Chapter 4

    Connie! It did not take Creep one day to heal his wounds. Well - that's obvious! ^^ I think it would be best to not keep such an obvious sentence. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Modern Art Is Rubbish

    You don't give proper evidence to your points, considering this is a piece of writing. Since these comments are really a debate and not a critique, if you wish to ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Modern Art Is Rubbish

    Just because you don't think it's art, does not in any way mean it is in fact not art. Again, subjective. I might as well be yelling at a wall, ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Forked (1)

    Hey staples! This snagged my attention, and now I just have to review it! As is commonly accepted among figures of little importance, really weird things that end with you ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Forked (1)

    Hey staples! This snagged my attention, and now I just have to review it! As is commonly accepted among figures of little importance, really weird things that end with you ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Here It Goes Again. Another YWS FanFic

    Epic win! May the Instructors flood YWS and unleash review-y havoc. Nate: I’ve got to leave now. Unlike you all, I have a life. I question this statement. Awesome, Connie. ...

    Nov 30, 2008


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso