-
Re: Despair
Hi there! First off, I'd like to welcome you to YWS. I'm sure you'll have a tremendous time here. Just a few nitpicks here, This is just a suggestion, when ...
Dec 26, 2010 -
Re: The Circle of Chairs
Hello, Chryssa here for a cup of crituque : D First off I liked the writing. It was a nice piece. I liked the descriptions of the out-doors. I liked ...
Sep 26, 2010 -
Re: A Perfect Night
: 3 Awww! So sweet! I love your poetry, it's so emotional. Lovely, lovely. I'm not a poet, soI can't actually crituque it. I just wanted to tell you that ...
Sep 23, 2010 -
Re: Chains.
Hello there! : ) I liked the piece, even though it was kind of short. For a beginning, it's very well done because it gives you enough information to keep ...
Sep 13, 2010 -
Re: The Lifetime of a Raindrop
Hi there : ) aw!! That was very sad! Tears welled up XD It was amazingly written, though. I didn't find any typos or grammatical errors. Go you for proofreading ...
Sep 11, 2010 -
Re: The Cost Of a Parents Disaproval
Hello there! : D This was a nice piece, I think. It felt very rushed at the end, though, as you thought. It was like there was information and details ...
Sep 11, 2010 -
Re: Letter to you
Hello, : ) I really enjoyed the first line. That made me go, "Wait, what? What'd you do?" Then I had to stick around until I figured the story out, ...
Sep 11, 2010 -
Re: Conversation
That was cute. I mean, considering all you could use was dialogue. Because it was only dialogue, though, you need to make it more understandable so that the reader knows ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Not Afraid
Hello, Chryssa here :) First: I LOVE your avatar! And I enjoyed the story as a whole, it was sad that she died, but it was a good piece. I ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Sun-Kissed Exhilaration
Hi hi : ) I liked this, it was adorable! The title is what made me stop and think, 'oh! It's gonna be good!" I actually liked that there was ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: The End
Hello, I enjoyed this piece. It has a nice opening and, as Lindabelle does, I enjoyed the line, "the legend "Mr. Happy", but owned by a man with a face ...
Jul 18, 2010
