User avatar

ChocolateCello

How nice to have a guest. Please, take a seat.

  • Poetry » Literature, Narrative Re: Free

    Welcome to YWS! Really enjoyed this- tired to write a review but 1) There weren't any mistakes to point out 2) I can't put into words how nicely this all ...

    Aug 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, General Re: Did You Miss Me?

    Glad you liked it! That's for all of the suggestions, this really helped. Still having a bit of trouble with the formatting, even with the directions you gave me, but ...

    Aug 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: School

    Thanks!

    Aug 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Wall

    Thank! Glad you liked it

    Aug 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Wall

    Thank! I'll take a look at the one line and try a few different 're-wording's

    Aug 17, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Wall

    More like liopleurodon but yeah

    Aug 17, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Wall

    Thanks! :D

    Aug 17, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Wall

    Thanks! I'm on a friends computer right now but when I get back to my own laptop I'll look over the 'to be quite blunt' and try to find a ...

    Aug 17, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Wall

    Thanks! ;)

    Aug 17, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Wall

    Aw thanks!

    Aug 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Geniturams- Part Three

    Aug 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: Faith - Chapter Five

    AHHH YESSS (Btw- thanks for adding a catchphrase because I've read a bunch of doctor who stories where they're like 'he had dark hair and a coat on' and I'm ...

    Aug 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, General Re: Rose

    Glad you liked it! I have a few poem in the making so I'll try to get some of them wrapped up so I can publish. (Thanks for the suggestions ...

    Aug 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: School

    Thanks for the review! I added a few more minor mistakes like you suggested and I'll keep an eye out for places where I can add more. (Having a bit ...

    Aug 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: School

    Glad you liked it! (Love your avvie)

    Aug 15, 2015


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein