User avatar

ChildofEden

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Masquerade

    Thank you to you all, your critiques are much appreciated! ~ Eden

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Adventures of Little Hippo

    Baha Sorry, Butterfly, but Little Hippo is purple, just like my muse.

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Snow

    I really love how you put some of these words together! I can't say I understand the hidden meaning, but it was fun to read. Anything I found has already ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Memories Before

    I really do like the contrasting images, but I have to agree about the emotion part. I just really couldn't FEEL this one. All in all, great job! ~ Eden

    May 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dawning

    Very picturesque, I like it! The rhythm took a little working out in my head, but I love the way you worded it all! Great job!

    May 12, 2008


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)