User avatar

Chibi

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Oh sweet sir

    Hmm...Godame it Bubbles! you stole all the points! *sulks* But aye, punctuation, spelling and popping one half into a new verse would make it a bit easier to read, I ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blue

    I spent about five minutes trying to figure out what the blazes your avatar was doing...and then I was looking around the page, wondering if I -was- in the poetry ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: When Your Mind Was Empty

    Well...I'll welcome you too, since everyone else is XD and I liked your poem. I don't usually like free verse, they tend to lose sence about halfway through and degenerate ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Black Bandit ~ By Anna Nolte ~ Part 1

    Grar! You stopped! Right in an important part too! Grr! Evidently, I'm hooked. It's good, for the bare bones of a story. You've written the basic plot up to a ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Eat Your Vegetables

    The artist scuplts her a set of cherub lips, two handfuls of breasts and twists her locks with gritted stone. He sets her in a garden; a fountain splashing ghosts ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched - Chapter One

    I like it. Honestly! It's realistic and hits really close to home, this is the sort of thing that actually goes on in our society and the appalling fact is, ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Balloons in Winter C8 /P

    I rather liked it. Well written and great detail without going overboard (I consider Lord of the Rings as an overboard of detail) But has been said before, a sort ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To a dear friend

    It's rather sad aye...but that's understandable. And I am of the opinion that railing against the unchangable is just silly. No offence to those that are devout believers but...personally, I ...

    Nov 20, 2006


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin