User avatar

ChesTacos

ChesTacos

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Paradise Part 1 [REVISED]

    OK, thanks for the review!!! I will try to change some things!!!

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Bye

    But that doesn't rhyme lol. Anyways maybe ill rewrite it with more details. Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe I'll just write it like a story instead of a ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Bye

    Thank you for the comment!!! The emotion in this story was from a year ago so I don't feel the same anymore (it was a bit hard to capture that ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Bye

    This is my first ever poem (besides the few for my English assignments) thank you for reading please go easy one me. I wrote this after some stuff happened to ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: So this is Heartbreak

    Yumi acting like that one best friend rn XD

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Paradise Part 1 [REVISED]

    OK thank you!!! I will!!!

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Paradise Part 1 [REVISED]

    Thank you for this review!!! I now see I didn't make this clear enough but Karim didn't die, he was just injured very severely, also Jonah not dying is a ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Stormwind

    Oh OK, well than that's very unique and cool!!!

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Stormwind

    No that's not what I meant lol. It's not the amount of lines, that part's fine, I meant like the new lines like this. When you press ENTER

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Paradise Part 1 [REVISED]

    This is the first part of the Paradise novel...sorry it's so long lol

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Fanfiction Re: ​a poem about hope and giving it to others

    OK I'll keep that in mind for future reviews!!! Thank you!!!

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Frozen Peacelands of the Dying Ruins

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Extremely action packed story, filled with excitement. I notice that you need to work on your capitalization. Throughout the story you say names of places, these should be capitalized e.g. ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: ...

    Wow, what a read. I love how you wrote Rosaline's perspective on the events, it was very clever. The story was quite detailed and it was a very interesting read. ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: ...

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Wow, what a read. I love how you wrote Rosaline's perspective on the events, it was very clever. The story was quite detailed and it was a very interesting read. ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: What do I do?

    Wow. What a read. I don't know what to say. OK let's see. I don't even know what to say. There's no grammar mistakes and it's written so well. If ...

    Jan 3, 2021


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)