User avatar

ChernobyllyInclined

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter 2 of BC

    Brilliant, you added more! Okay, this was good and you definitely kept the tension; important. What I noticed was that Sarah's reactions are not too terribly realistic. Why is she ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Day He Left - Chapter One-

    Hehe...I was afraid you were going to be really mad at me. Its hard to take critical feedback but you obviously are intelligent enough not resist it. Thats comforting. Anyway, ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ancient Lies (Chapter one, part one)

    This was truly fantastically better. I did not expect this great of an improvement with as little time as you had. The characters are MUCH better developed, the dialogue is ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wrecked; wretched; relentless...

    Hmmm...yep, you're perfect. 'Nuff said, as silly, less then worthy Peter Pan might say.

    May 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ancient Lies (Chapter two, part two)

    I already told you, in this kind of story, it GETS background, only, it comes slowly. I only know of a few damn good writers that can make you understand ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lit

    Thanks for the reviews. Anyone who likes this at all, review some of my other stuff too. And, Sela, the repetition in that sentence is barely noticeable. So there.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ever Happily

    Ah. What a terrible story. I find your characters less then sympathetic and if, at any time, you decide to write more of this I will be forced to use ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ancient Lies (Chapter one, part two)

    So you lied to me. You blatantly lied. This was much better. PM me your password so I can go on and just fix the paragraph spacing and a few ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lit

    Yes. It makes no sense. Or the sense that is does make is not connected to the sense that it is meant to make. Thanks everyone for reviewing and perhaps ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lit

    Wow. This was fantastic. The only mistake that I found was when you repeated 'armchair' in the paragraph about the intruder. Other then that, flawless. Although I liked the story ...

    Apr 17, 2008


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality