User avatar

ChernobyllyInclined

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Unnatural Sanity

    Thanks so much, both of you, for the reviews! I edited it a little and I hope I've implemented some of your suggestions, for they were all very helpful. Thanks ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: -

    Yeah, yeah.

    May 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: It Turned On The Lights

    parley or parsley or whatever

    May 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: It Turned On The Lights

    gobsh

    May 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: It Turned On The Lights

    i put fire on you

    May 31, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Epitomes In Pretend

    I knew I was doing that. I could tell. I just didn't know how acute it was. I might just throw that one out - of the contest, I mean ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Epitomes In Pretend

    Not sure what this. Used it for another contest but changed it around a little for this. I think the one above is in competition with this one but since ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sourblood

    Oh no! .........Oh no! ..........Oh no! This could be bad.

    May 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sourblood

    This was definitely better. The characters were much more vivid and I like the funny dynamic. I also liked the description that you did put in, it was good. My ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Epitomes In Pretend

    A fourth? They've all been angry and sad and lonely. I believe this one may be less so. At least I hope it is. The word is, 'odd'. Bastards ‘I ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Epitomes In Pretend

    Honestly, (in an un-Ethan fashion) I couldn't find a better critique under the Misty Mountains with Gollum lording over it like a little advertisement for modern warfare. This is the ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Epitomes In Pretend

    Third one! This is actually a small excerpt from another story. But it works fine for this. The word is 'dishes'. It's a little short so if anyone has any ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Epitomes In Pretend

    I don't know what to do with this stupid story! Thanks for the feedback. And I know what you're talking about but I can't seem to fix it. Whenever I ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Epitomes In Pretend

    Ah, now to the next. And it is late, yes. 'Bleach' is the word. Holy Folly The woods were thin. Trees tilted and broken stood at unnatural angles and the ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Death's Rebirth Half of Chapter 1

    You need to space the paragraphs. Its really hard to read when they're all stuck together like that. PM when you fix it and I will be glad to give ...

    May 9, 2008


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore