Random avatar

Checkmate

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Threnody

    That was an amazing poem. Um. That's it. It could use some punctuation but otherwise it was deep and well written. I like it a lot. They'll try to tell ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We're So Blind

    Wow, good job! This was a really nice poem with a lot of meaning. Awesome. Yeah... pretty pathetic but I wouldn't change anything except for the double is. Cheers, Checkmate.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Save us by the bell

    Very good job. :D

    Feb 8, 2009


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink