User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    I never actually noticed this being "dumbed down". Just because it isn't accompanied with a story or poem doesn't mean it's juvenile. But maybe I'm wrong, nevertheless.

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    @Rosey Unicorn was talking to me there. Sorry for the confusion.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Remember that this was for a school project so I had to make it directly affect the people around me. My mistake putting it on YWS without much revision.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: I hate dogs.

    Hahaha

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Exactly.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Exactly.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Yeah, I kind of figured that out after being chewed up about it from a lot of people.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Not necessarily. I still don't think it's ok to make it a regular thing to say.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Not necessarily. I still don't think it's ok to make it a regular thing to say.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Not necessarily. I still don't think it's ok to make it a regular thing to say.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Not necessarily. I still don't think it's ok to make it a regular thing to say.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Well, I suppose that's your opinion.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    I stand firm in disagreeing, but I won't judge you. :)

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    I stand firm in disagreeing, but I won't judge you. :)

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    I agree with @kingofeli and @TakeThatYouFiend.

    Dec 3, 2014


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic