User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    Well, thank you for the reciew, but two things. One, the narrator is me, two, there's no way I'm changing her nickname. She loves it when I call her Tomato, ...

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Flowers Everlasting * EDITED PLEASE REVIEW*

    If you think it's great, then that's what it is.

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    Haha! Thanks!

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    Haha! Yes, she enjoys me calling her a fruit, so it very well must be true love. Especially when she calls me a vegetable. XD

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    Of course there is! She was the inspiration behind this!

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    Thanks Kat! It means a lot! Man, all this positive support us making both mine and Tomato's day! :D

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    You better believe I will.

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    Thank you! I enjoyed writing it!

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    This is the nicest thing I've read all day. Thank you so much! I hope to see you review my work in the future!

    Mar 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    You appear to have said this twice. XD Well, thank you so much! You can bet I'll keep it up, because as long as I have my Tomato, I'll likely ...

    Mar 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    I provided a small explanation near the beginning. She received the name because she is CONSTANTLY blushing. I kid you not, nearly everything makes her blush!

    Mar 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    Thanks Verser! My girlfriend liked it too. ;)

    Mar 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    Well, thank you. I wrote a lot of the lines I did due to this being for an English test and me having to make five literary devices. The hole ...

    Mar 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    Well, thank you Strange. I'm glad we've moved past that last issue we had.

    Mar 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    Awesome! Hey, don't forget to like it! I'm shooting for Literary Spotlight. Maybe I'll see you there!

    Mar 20, 2015


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit