-
Re: End the "R-Word!"
You're welcome. I'm glad you found the root of where I was coming from and enjoyed it. I mean, after reading other reviews, I've realized that some people found this ...
Dec 3, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
Personally I don't agree with this. The word itself is offensive unless used in a technical term. You know, looking through these I've found so many different opinions on this ...
Dec 3, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
The point here isn't to make other words look good or certain generations of people look bad. All I know is that nowadays, I hear it A LOT. And it ...
Dec 3, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
Ok...
Dec 3, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad we think the same way!
Dec 3, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
I feel that we were on the same page here, but approached it different ways. And you're correct. The word should not be used at all. It's true. But my ...
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
Thanks! I'm glad you showed your sister. I'm sure she'll think twice before using it in the future.
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
Yeah, I have one too, but I don't let it keep me down!
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: Acupuncture
While I liked this poem, I found it got more complicated as it progressed, which is likely a good thing, but sort of confused me. Anyway, great work! I love ...
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: Acupuncture
While I liked this poem, I found it got more complicated as it progressed, which is likely a good thing, but sort of confused me. Anyway, great work! I love ...
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
Exactly the point I'm trying to get across. I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from. Thank you so much for your review. And as for your disability, don't ever ...
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
True enough but I couldn't disagree more. Whether it's in friendliness or not, the term itself is offensive. I wouldn't care if you were or weren't this person's best friend, ...
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: I hate dogs.
Wait, wait, wait... Am I the only one who noticed that your first reason for being jealous of dogs is being able to sniff others' butts? Why are you jealous ...
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
Of course! People need to know about this so one way or another I'll make them know!
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
Thank you so much! I did the same thing but I learned what it meant and it disgusts me today too.
Dec 2, 2014
