User avatar

Chal

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Of Gerbils and Men: Part 1

    Part 2 is coming, I'm sorry it's been so long. I didn't intend to put it off for this long, but all of the functioning computers in my house decided ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Of Gerbils and Men: Part 1

    Thanks for the comments, guys. One thing I'd like to point out is that I was intentionally vague with the aliens' descriptions. I wanted the reader to form their own ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tic. Tac. Toe.

    Let me start off by saying this: Bravo! I really did enjoy this. I loved the twist at the end; it was a great way to end the story. It ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Toast

    Sorry if this is a bit long, but I still think it qualifies as a short story. I wanted to give it a more creative title than "Toast," but my ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Buddha Cat

    Glad you guys enjoyed it! Also, KD, muchos gracias for your lovely review.

    May 10, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Buddha Cat

    More to come, possibly. So, some follow-up info: This story was inspired by my cat, Oliver, who is, as the story implies, very fat. Most of the jokes made in ...

    May 9, 2010


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi