User avatar

Celdover

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: .

    This is fine if a piece about characters that are embodiments of a symbol is all you wanted to write. However, one should not expect it to be a very ...

    Oct 9, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    This would be the first time. The first 108 were from when it was posted.

    Sep 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Ice Queen(re-vised and re-written)

    I agree with Wolf. This version is much better, though I still see some room for improvement. But before I get to that let me tell you why I like ...

    Aug 20, 2011


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss