User avatar

Catalyst

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Withered Sky- Prologue.

    Thanks for the response! I'm not sure what it was that confused you in particular, so if you could elaborate that would be much appreciated. Also, I'll be fixing some ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Live and Let Die- Intro

    Whoops, very sorry, I got you mixed up with another story, so this doesn't apply! Sorry about that, I'll be more careful in the future. (Man, I'm full of mistakes ...

    Sep 29, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Live and Let Die- Intro

    Well, following story-telling-101, this seems like a good time for an inciting incident to occur. Basically, if you don't know, that's the event that kick-starts the rest of the book, ...

    Sep 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Withered Sky- Prologue.

    Thank-you very much! I appreciate it! By the way, that grammar pointer at the beginning, I think it still works, but thanks for pointing it out, I'll watch that in ...

    Sep 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Withered Sky- Prologue.

    Whoops, didn't see that little grammar mistake, thanks for the pointers. It will become clearer as the story goes on (as the main point is to have chronology a little ...

    Sep 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Withered Sky- Prologue.

    Thank-you very much for the review! We'll see how that opinion holds up in the future. Here's a clue- It most likely won't. Anyway, I'll be sure to return the ...

    Sep 29, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Live and Let Die- Intro

    Looks like an interesting new series, I look forward to reading more. By the way, just a tip when writing characters thoughts, you should write them in italic text (CTRL ...

    Sep 29, 2015


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill