User avatar

Catalyst

  • Poetry » General, Culture Re: Random Haikus

    Hey there! This is a pretty well made collection of Haiku's, I read over it thrice, and really enjoyed it overall. There's a few grammar mistakes here and there, but ...

    Oct 6, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Detached.

    Hey there, This is quite an interesting (start to a?) story. Despite being short, I enjoyed it quite a bit. There isn't to go off of here, but the exchange ...

    Oct 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Hidden: Chapter One

    Ok, before I begin, just a quick grammar discrepancy- "I blue caught the corner of my eye" It should be "A blur". Now then, on with the review! In general, ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Live and Let Die- Intro

    Looks like an interesting new series, I look forward to reading more. By the way, just a tip when writing characters thoughts, you should write them in italic text (CTRL ...

    Sep 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Chapter One: Growing Up

    Hey, This is a well written short story, there are only really a few things I can pick out that you should try working on. Firstly, and almost most importantly, ...

    Sep 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: The House where the Black Mass Lives

    Hey, So, having read this, it's quite interesting. It takes some thought to analyse, and, as poetry is famed for doing, definitely got me to look deeper into a concept ...

    Sep 29, 2015


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis