User avatar

Caoimhinmarc

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Hypocrisy

    Yes, the story for me was good. But I agree to some of the people who said the lines are cheesy. They really are. The bf-gf moment would have been ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Snatched

    Since your story, as you said, is too short, you can still add some details on the events. Put some more information about the narrator so readers could feel the ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Unfortunate Event of a Disillusioned Knight

    This was a fun read. You just need to polish it. You have misused/substituted some words like "there" for "they're." I was amused, yes, by the narration. I felt the ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Poison Shot

    An abandoned prison gets kind of creepy especially when a psychopathic person lives there. I was making my personal poison put a comma or a semicolon it was called Capitalize ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: the changer

    Dear Ellen Taggart, Ms. T remember that sweet boy we used to know him as Ryan? He has changed a lot. I don’t know how to tell you this. But ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Essay and You

    Wow. You know, my friend and I were texting in rhymes, too! I told her it might be fun, so we did it. It was just last week. By the ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Suicide Notes From The Fragmented Mind

    Be nice :) My life ended three months ago. I feel like I have an expiry date – like my life is already over, like I’m just biding time. In ...

    Nov 29, 2010


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus