User avatar

Calliope3

  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Things Which Are Seen

    Thanks for your review! I like your ideas of getting rid of the stanzas and rewording the last two lines to make the whole poem address God like a prayer. ...

    Jun 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Things Which Are Seen

    Thank you! This helps tremendously. When I wrote this I honestly didn't delve into how non-Christians would feel reading it, and I'm grateful for your suggestions on how to make ...

    Jun 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Things Which Are Seen

    Thank you! That means a lot to me :)

    Jun 8, 2016


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss