User avatar

Caerulean

Caerulean

  • Art & Photography Re: The difference of wings

    Hi, Pink! :D Nice drawing you've got there! Anyway, can you believe that I've got nitpicks for you? Haha! :D (Well, I couldn't actually lol.) Here we go: Lower Angel ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart Cloud on Valentine's Day

    I agree. It looks like a broken heart too, but it was most probably because it took me several seconds to take the shot and it was already deforming.

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart Cloud on Valentine's Day

    @theotherone: Like this? :D

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart Cloud on Valentine's Day

    I took this picture earlier at school while waiting for the time for our last class with my phone. I was bored and thought that I'll look for a cloud ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: First Time photography= not the best...

    I like the 3rd picture the best. :D The two first pictures were pretty boring. >.< Sorry. :) Maybe, if you put the 3rd picture on the top, the viewers ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Colorful

    Isn't this a writing website? Spare us. - This site has an 'Art & Photography' section in case you didn't know. >.< By the way, nice drawings/paintings! :D I love ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Strawberry Sundae

    McDonald's has a new ice cream flavor now and I wanted to try it out! Yum! xD By the way, I didn't look good in the original picture so I ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Smoking Kills

    I agree with what the other people said: This has to be bigger! xD Nice pic. :) The thing is, for me, adding a death symbol, like a skull, to ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree and Vines

    Hi there! :D Well, for me, both of the pictures are nice. :) Normally, the edited one would stand out better because the distractions (background) in the picture are blurred, ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: By the Light of the Moon

    Actually, the first pic is too simple for me but, nevertheless, it's picture perfect. I like the 2nd pic better because of the haziness and the 'mystery' it gives that ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos! (Project 365 - day 4-11)

    These are really amazing photos! :D Only the shoe one didn't appeal to me. Maybe, it was the angle. I think, I already saw the piano pic somewhere xD. Maybe, ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Etcetera

    Okay, so these are not the best pictures but, I would just like to share them. :) I'm not that good at photography anyway and I don't have the best ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Yes, Even More Pictures

    Wow. Awesome, cool pictures. :D They're imperfect, but it's one thing that makes something beautiful. :) Although, I agree about the stem in the first picture. I actually didn't notice ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Skandar Keynes [pencil]

    Wow. That's such an epic drawing. :D It does resemble Skandar Keynes, but he actually looks like a different person xD. But, Skandar is the celebrity you can think of. ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dude...

    I love it. xD It's cute. :D It's simple but it works great. :D I have nothing helpful to say lol. The thing is I've no idea where he really ...

    Jan 11, 2011


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter