User avatar

Caerulean

Caerulean

  • OOC Archive Re: Revenant Rising DT

    @TheIllusiveIntellect Sorry I haven't been checking back and it's most likely that I will not have time for an SB. And I'm still not feeling safe with the lore, but: ...

    Jan 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenant Rising DT

    Interesting. I knew that an Elder Scrolls SB would be a great idea. Lore questions though: How did Clavicus Vile persuade/convince the Aldmeri Dominion to join with the Revenant? The ...

    Jan 20, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Shakespeare Festival Voice Actor Audtions! DEADLINE EXTENDED

    No real voice acting or acting experience at all, but I'll try at least. :)

    Aug 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: After Dark DT

    I don't know if I should join. I have a character in mind... but as YWS knows, I haven't been active. >.> Also, the whole Ginealach vs Anti-bloodlines is still ...

    May 26, 2014
  • YWS Re: How to format your poetry on YWS

    ^ Good idea! :) Anyway, thanks to the OP, although I already know how to use the tag and have already been using it. I'm still having trouble with the ...

    May 14, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Which element are you aligned with?

    I like the Water Tribe AND the Air Nomads, but I picked the Earth Kingdom because I think it would make sense, as I come from New Zealand and it's ...

    Nov 20, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Which element are you aligned with?

    Omg! Such an awesome poll! xD Just went silently fanboying for a bit. lol *ehem* Water! :D

    Jul 15, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What do you want most from a reviewer?

    Having all of them is healthy so I picked 'All of the above', but if you'd ask me which I love the most, I'd say mindless praises! XD :D On ...

    Jul 4, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Free Literary Work Day on June 29, 2013 GMT

    It's all right. I have points to spend anyway... XD :D I'll review. ;) Creepy gif though. o.o

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Made a YWS desktop background based on: Why do you write?

    I don't know why but this doesn't look like something I'd use as a desktop background, although I love YWS. Perhaps I haven't thought of the reason why I write. ...

    Jun 18, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do YWSers come from?

    Woot! The Philippines is on the rise! Haha. :)

    Jun 8, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The May Minstrel's Lyrical Workshop

    Looks interesting :), but I don't know if I should join, haha. xD Sign me up when no more joins and there's still a spot left. :)

    May 20, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: April madness?

    Interesting! A poetry tournament(-ish)! But I can hardly call myself a poet so I don't know if I should join. lol *is still on a writing hiatus*

    Mar 27, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Battle of the fandoms!

    Stand up and show your support! Edit: Lord of the rings was a careless omission. This has been amended. Careless omission? That's a terribly careless omission! lol xD Anyway, it's ...

    Mar 17, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Avatar

    Well, I've had my avatar for so long. lol

    Mar 14, 2013


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres