User avatar

Caerulean

Caerulean

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Reviewing Sunday on January 30th! (GMT)

    I gotta make reviews! By the way, Kitty15 has one of the most epic avatars! :D xD I love it!

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The end is near

    Hi! :D (EDIT: Woot! I just noticed, I made the first review! xD :D) Nitpicks: That Night. - Wasn't this supposed to be 'The Night'? By the way, why are ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree and Vines

    Hi there! :D Well, for me, both of the pictures are nice. :) Normally, the edited one would stand out better because the distractions (background) in the picture are blurred, ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silly Me

    Hi, Sol! Yay! You've posted another poem! :D xD Nitpicks: Silly me, I'm back here, again - I don't think that there should be a comma after 'here'. If you ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: By the Light of the Moon

    Actually, the first pic is too simple for me but, nevertheless, it's picture perfect. I like the 2nd pic better because of the haziness and the 'mystery' it gives that ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos! (Project 365 - day 4-11)

    These are really amazing photos! :D Only the shoe one didn't appeal to me. Maybe, it was the angle. I think, I already saw the piano pic somewhere xD. Maybe, ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Etcetera

    Okay, so these are not the best pictures but, I would just like to share them. :) I'm not that good at photography anyway and I don't have the best ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Yes, Even More Pictures

    Wow. Awesome, cool pictures. :D They're imperfect, but it's one thing that makes something beautiful. :) Although, I agree about the stem in the first picture. I actually didn't notice ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hide and Seek (Chapter One)

    Whoah, that was REALLY REALLY long! O.o You owe me big time! And, by 'big time', I mean, more nitpicks! (Yah, I sadly took long reading this and had a ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • YWS Re: The YWS Critique Sandwich

    This is really a helpful guide. Thanks. :)

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Skandar Keynes [pencil]

    Wow. That's such an epic drawing. :D It does resemble Skandar Keynes, but he actually looks like a different person xD. But, Skandar is the celebrity you can think of. ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dude...

    I love it. xD It's cute. :D It's simple but it works great. :D I have nothing helpful to say lol. The thing is I've no idea where he really ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Miss You

    Hi! :) I didn't know you write poems too xD. Nitpicks: And i'm sure that, - 'i' in 'i'm' should be capitalized. The days of never ending hugs. - 'neverending' ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Pillows

    Thanks for the reviews, guys! :D I just found out after Charlie101's review that the last part had a mistake! >.< I edited it now.

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inspiration where'd you go? *Edited*

    Hello there. :) I just actually realized that your avatar is adorable lol. :D Nitpicks: I'm dying ~I need your help, Its oh so bad. - That one actually looked ...

    Jan 7, 2011


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn