User avatar

Caerulean

Caerulean

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Even When You Died

    Hello there. :) Nice title. :smt023 It's catchy. Nitpicks: When you screamed, I loved you. When you lied, I loved you. When you punished, I loved you. I still love ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brokenhearted

    Hello there. :) I actually am not good with making good reviews when the piece is this short and when there is nothing much to nitpick xD, so I don't ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Look, Ma

    Hello there. :) Nitpicks: Look Ma, it's your grandson . . . - There should be a comma before 'Ma'. In the title too. - Strictly speaking, there shouldn't be ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Daddy, The General

    Hello there! :) Nice title. :smt023 Nitpicks: Yes, sir! I'll do the dishes, Though my eyelids are heavily laden With wishes of sleep. - First of all, this a nice ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: First kiss

    Hello there. :) I've got nitpicks for you: The moonlight shone down onto her pale, beautiful face. Her firm jaw framing her perfect smile. - I'm not really good with ...

    May 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inspiration and Writer's Block

    Hello there! :D I've got a few nitpicks for you: I can't talk, I can't listen, I must write, write, WRITE! - I think this line will feel stronger if ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You

    Hello there. :) Nitpicks: With you I have to decipher, I have to decipher. - Put a comma after 'you'. Also, I'm not sure if the repetition of the 'I ...

    May 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dylan, I Hardly Knew Ya

    Hello there! :D Nitpicks: I stood in the empty field, looking out to the sun setting over the horizon. The red blazing ball of gas was bleeding into the sky. ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Friendship

    Hello there. :) I've got nitpicks for you: Lies, secrets, gossip. Are these the words you connect with friendship? - Nice opening. :smt023 I also like the rhyming of 'gossip' ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Are you rejecting me?

    Hello there. :) I've only got two nitpicks for you: How dare you say I am not fit To love someone like you? Is there a vital thing I’ve missed ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fragile

    Wow, this was surprisingly short. xD This is like the shortest poem I've ever read as far as I can remember. But you did a nice job. :smt023 :D The ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Spiral-Horned Dragon Head Portrait

    You did an epic job! :D :smt023 All the details are so vivid and clear. I so cannot make a constructive review on this lol. And I'm not experienced with ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The YWS Ship

    Nice drawing! :D :smt023 I actually don't have much to say. >.< I can hardly find anything wrong with it. I'm not experienced with visual arts though (so I can't ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Winterland

    Hello there. :) Nitpicks: A world of Ivory Is yet to unfold. Waiting patiently For it to be told. - I like this beginning. :smt023 It's simple, yet inviting. :) ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Dear Person

    Hello there. :) Nitpicks: “You only believe because, they tell you to.” No, dear person, that would make me a hypocrite. - I love the attitude of the persona. xD ...

    May 6, 2011


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year