User avatar

Caerulean

Caerulean

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sixteen Miles

    Hello there. :) I only have two nitpicks: because you don’t panic when headlights light your eyes. - The 'headlights light' seems redundant. I think you can reword the 'light' ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For You To See Me

    Hello there. :D Nitpicks: yet still I wish, - I think there should be a comma after 'yet'. In my dreams I see, a painfully beautiful prince, - There shouldn't ...

    May 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Breathe

    Hello there. :) Nitpicks: I sat out on the baking concrete, blisters on my palms. - The 'blisters on my palms' seemed to appear out of nowhere. It's not related ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A War in my Wardrobe

    Hello there. :) Nitpicks: Red ignores me - Put a period after 'me'. Green mugs me - Period after 'me' Forever they shall remain the friends and enemies of my ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: White Blood Cells

    Hello there! ^_^ You made me remember when I wrote some jingles for school years ago with this one. xD I only have two nitpicks for you: Ready for attack ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loom of Love

    Hello there! ^_^ :) I've only got one nitpick for you: Will you treat your loom like a child's toy? - This seems too short for the 'No, I won't ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Color Orange~ Chapter 1

    Hello there! :D First, I'd like to say that this review will be very lengthy (but not really constructive at all >.

    May 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eclipses

    Hello there. :) (Warning: This review will not be as constructive as Snoink's. xD) Nitpicks: Everything I know I learned from my father , he said, - Strictly speaking, the ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bruised and Bloodied, We Wipe the Tears Away

    Hello there. :) It's been quite long since I last read and reviewed a poem of yours. Nitpicks: and like shattered glass you broke it. - I think you should ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: She Was Blind

    Hello there, Sol. :) Wow, you're on a writing spree! XD Nitpicks: But even when God gave her the most beautiful eyes I've seen, Lynnda was blind. - Nice introduction ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted for Family, again

    Hello there, Soulkana! :D This poem is yours, right? Not your sister's? Nitpicks: Newly fallen snow, was a cold relief. Its chilling embrace, held me prisoner. - I don't think ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Other Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    O.o What the heck?? This is so hilarious! :D :lol: And really brilliant too! :smt023 I can never do anything like this! xD This really deserves to be featured. ;) ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Don't Greet Me

    Hey, Sol! :D Sorry that I just finished reading this tonight. >.< Congratulations on the featured work by the way! Your works keep on getting featured! :smt023 I envy you! ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted for Family

    HOLY SCHMACKAROONS! O.o Seriously! I usually start my review with a greeting, but your poem just took my breath away! :smt103 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 Anyway, I've got two nitpicks for ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Intermission

    Hello there. :) Nitpicks: Today I fell in love with you. - I think there should be a comma after 'Today'. ...who could quite match up to you in any ...

    May 15, 2011


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket