User avatar

Butterfinger

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Can you review???

    Hi-ya! I'm no good at longer reviews, but it was a bit difficult for me to get into this because there is so much dialogue. The characters don't have to ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The ghost above us.

    I love the whole idea of this piece. The ghost that has seem all. It just seemed to me that as a reader, I was bored by the forced rhyming ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blue Night

    Lost my place, gazing in your face. I would suggest breaking this in half on another line. And the deeper I fall the darker my desires Fell to fall in ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Words

    Nonononono NO WAY. You read it wrong. I was admitting that I've done it. Hmmm....After I re-read it, I can sort of seem what you mean...I guess... I can never ...

    May 31, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Hi-ya! Review please? Thanks!

    May 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Words

    I mean that coming out and being proud that you 'tear people apart' isn't necessarily a good thing. This is an interesting line, but it's like you relish in breaking ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer With Big Goals!

    Welcome! Welcome! I love your lyrics!

    May 31, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Free

    Wow! I love this song! It's so realistic and touching! Brilliant!

    May 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Words

    Ummm....That's not really a good thing. Blunt but I didn't feel anything.

    May 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jakil

    I'm soooo excited for all the wonderful reviews I've gotten so far! Thanks all you guys! I just wish for the number of views I'd have as many reviews!

    May 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Random

    I'm sitting here dragging in air drumming these keys hammering my brain for inspiration yet the demons escape me the imagery takes flight I'm lost in a world with no ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Myriad maze

    I absolutely love this!!! You keep saying you're no good at poetry, yet you spin out writing like this!!! Brilliant!! You're destined to be a great writer!!!!

    May 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: (insert interesting title here)

    Hmm....It's still a little confusing to me....oh well :)

    May 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I See Myself

    Hey there! I usually don't review longer pieces, but this one really hooked me, and I couldn't stop reading! Just like the first person, I'll give it a line by ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: It's still the same

    My favorite lines: You build your walls But he came in I can relate to different ways...Brilliant!

    May 30, 2011


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher