User avatar

Butterfinger

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When the Darkness Comes

    Wow, I absolutely love this poem! I've had similar thoughts... relating to suicide...because the darkness came to corrupt and I was open to it at the time. Unlike the ending ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: I will hold onto you

    Hiya!! The inspiration keeps coming so I keep writing! Tell me what you think! Vrs1 As I’m looking down From this high set bridge There’s cars rushing by And a ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm a Christian

    Wow, there's already soooo many reviews!! You poem speaks a lot of truth that many people disregard. No matter what your religion, the way people treat you shouldn't be based ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Lightning Strikes

    Hey there! I really enjoyed your poem! It flows nicely since you broke it up into stanzas! My favorite part: The thunder is A warning, But who Really listens? I ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: You

    Hey! This is kind of rough, tell me what you all think! Vrs 1 you never told me that you love me you never asked me for my name but ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Eleventh Doctor [pencil]

    Wow, that's sooo realistic! It's kind of creepy how he's looking straight out at me! Aw! I really think you captured him perfectly!

    May 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Shot. Calling All Critiques!!!!!

    Thanks for all your comments! I've learned a lot! Where would be the fun if we all got along?! Haha! I'm sorry for being defensive, you've all brought a new ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Therese and Isabelle

    It started with my hair, and progressed to a kiss It started with me loving her and ended up like this Interesting how, instead of saying you loved each other, ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Therese and Isabelle

    Don't apologize. I was a jerk. I should have listened to my inner reviewer instead of my demon angel. Give me a few mins and I'll give you a professional ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Therese and Isabelle

    HIGHWHITESOCKS! I really enjoyed your post. (hoping you're really not just a creepy guy, I'll take your word) I think I just let my personal beliefs get in the way ...

    May 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Shot. Calling All Critiques!!!!!

    Tenyo! Thank you for your comments! It's nice to hear what you have to say! I appreciate it! Your questions help when thinking about how to further this. Dramallama: I ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Therese and Isabelle

    Wait a minute, you're calling me immature? Wow, that right there is immature. You don't even know me. I was just giving my opinion and you start calling names. You're ...

    May 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Shot. Calling All Critiques!!!!!

    Ok, I'm not demanding anyone to do anything. I was simply trying to get some feedback, because otherwise it would just get passed by. I know this piece for sure ...

    May 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Shot. Calling All Critiques!!!!!

    Wow, thanks for the comments so far. I don't see how this could make anyone want to set me on fire, but I guess some people just have anger issues. ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Therese and Isabelle

    I found this a little disturbing. Actually, a lot. I don't even know why I read it, or am commenting now, but it's just awkward. That's all I have to ...

    May 3, 2011


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice